only right click to move?

this happens a lot to me: after given order to a char, i try to click other char to give the next order, but instead of successfully select the char i want to select, i miss click on the ground, which means the previous character i had just given order to now have a new order which is moving to the position i unfortunately miss clicked. that means i have to give the order to that char again.

yes, i should be more careful, and now im use the hot key to toggle between those chars, but im thinking if its possible to make the right click as the moving click only, so next time if i miss click on somewhere, the char wont stop the on going action and running towards there.

If I'm not mistaken, you just have to go to Options>Controls, and change the binding for "Move" in the "Party" category to something else or unbind it.

oh! it works!! its a miracle man!!! thank you!!!!!! 

... instead of successfully select the char i want to select, i miss click on the ground...

I just use the portraits to select characters.

If I'm not mistaken, you just have to go to Options>Controls, and change the binding for "Move" in the "Party" category to something else or unbind it.

I have to try that!

EDIT: I don't like it because it affects all movement, not just in combat.  But it's a valid option, so thanks anyways.

Edited by Daemonjax

Off topic , but does anyone know why my main character doesn't respond when I hit the 1 key?

It used to, what did I screw up?

2 - 6 work fine.....

Gaming is interactive...watching TV ..not so much.

Was just thinking about this last night. I always right click to move anyway so this will be good for me  :)

Off topic , but does anyone know why my main character doesn't respond when I hit the 1 key?

It used to, what did I screw up?

2 - 6 work fine.....

You probably unbound it somehow. Select the first character, then hold Ctrl and hit 1. That should rebind it.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Like 1

oh, thanks for the tip with the control settings. i have to try that.

but what actually puts me off and is the main source for the control confusion on my end is the fact, that i can not click on a character to select them. i have to click specifically on their feet/their selection circle to select them. i really have to force myself to remember this each time...