Optional super powerful baddies are always great fun!

I remember that time I stumbled into the pitch black doorway in the bridge district. Good times! :)

More seriously: That encounter can be beaten, but it requires you to actually understand the game mechanics. E.g. have you figured out what its lowest defense is?

Edited by Serdan

I remember that time I stumbled into the pitch black doorway in the bridge district. Good times! :)

More seriously: That encounter can be beaten, but it requires you to actually understand the game mechanics. E.g. have you figured out what its lowest defense is?

OMG the first time I oopsied into that part of the bridge district and also Kangraax ... Amazing party wipes.

OMG the first time I oopsied into that part of the bridge district and also Kangraax ... Amazing party wipes.

Yup. You could also go visit Firkraag first thing. ^^

So many baddies that would insta-wipe you unless you were prepared. :)

EDIT: And even then some would still be like lolnope and eat your frontline... and then your backline. ^^

Edited by Serdan

I agree tbh, he destroys my solo play PoTD chanter in one hit despite my chanter being built 100% tanky. Im thinking I need to enchant corode DR and see what difference that makes, Im thinking as long as I can avoid his first attack and kill his adds beforehand i might be able to kite him. MY goal for today is to kill him