Locations of In-Game memorials

I've been trying to find my memorial in game, but I can't seem to locate it.  I haven't been able to find a list anywhere of where they are, either.  Could anyone help me out?  I've seen a number of memorials, and fully explored where I've been, but I'm only starting Act 3.  Are there more areas in Act 3 where mine could be?

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen them all and since there may be spoilers, I'll say from what I've read, they reside at:

Easternwood, Od Nua Level 3, Raederic's Hold's Dungeon, Dyrford Ruins/Temple of Skaen, Woodend Plains, Copperlane Catacombs, and Heritage Hills

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I've been trying to find my memorial in game, but I can't seem to locate it.  I haven't been able to find a list anywhere of where they are, either.  Could anyone help me out?  I've seen a number of memorials, and fully explored where I've been, but I'm only starting Act 3.  Are there more areas in Act 3 where mine could be?

One area that one might miss easily is on the Endless Paths level 3 (the one with the ogres). There's a hidden room there with two backer memorials in it.

I don't think there are any additional memorials in the Act 3 areas but I might be misremembering.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0