House Doemenal: They owe me a favor

Don't know about later on; I used it to get them to lower the price on their birth control.

Well, that's pretty sweet. How'd you do that?

It was for the quest in Ondra's Gift where the brothel madam wants you to stop the attacks; I talk to the attackers, they say the brothel needs to lower their prices, I talk to the brothel, they say they can't afford to with the Doemenels charging so much for birth control, I go to the Doemenels, they say they won't help me out until I do them a favour, so I go tell some dude to leave the city, pretend I did something much more scary and intimidating back with the Doemenels, then they agree to drop their prices and everyone's happy!

eta: and then I talked to my buddy, who just told the attackers to quit attacking the brothel, to which they apparently responded "yeah, okay."  Still, yay for more affordable birth control in my world.

Edited by sparklecat
  • Like 1

I asked for a discount in my 2nd playthrough as well, but it doesn't count for that favor. You can still ask for money or the dagger. I haven't found any other use for it either. I'm really curious.

Edited by dukefx

I killed all of those guys when they came by the tavern, then I went to their house and murdered all their friends. I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.