Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Build] Paladin solo PotD (Video of the Last Boss included!)

Paladin PotD Video Last Boss Build Guide Bleak Walker Solo

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Ninjerk

Ninjerk

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I got bored with my non-iron solo PotD paladin game, but on my playthrough an Aumaua paladin with Bull's Fortitude (and similar things like Deep Faith that OP took) can just pull the Great Hall spirits to the corner and alt+tab.  I think my defense against phantom stun was like 122 or something.

I am Catharsis

I am Catharsis

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 70 posts

I'm not sure I understood exactly what you meant. Did you manage to empty the great hall without scroll? :)

Ceranai

Ceranai

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 570 posts

I got bored with my non-iron solo PotD paladin game, but on my playthrough an Aumaua paladin with Bull's Fortitude (and similar things like Deep Faith that OP took) can just pull the Great Hall spirits to the corner and alt+tab.  I think my defense against phantom stun was like 122 or something.

122 sounds unlikely, as i had something like 108 level 12 with full gear and bulls fortitude. Granted i was playing chanter but still.

Raven Darkholme

Raven Darkholme

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1994 posts
  • Steam:Victor_Creed_SFV
Paladins have insane high fortitude early on. Even with a 10 CO pala without fortitude talent you get 80 at level 4, 122 seems very possible to me with level 5 which you can reach pre Caed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paladin, PotD, Video, Last Boss, Build, Guide, Bleak Walker, Solo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users