Is it possible to rest at Caed Nua without using camp fire? I mean once you control it.

We should be able to since we control it but I can't seem to find a way to rest without using camp fire. Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks.

You have to do into the inn and upstairs and manually click on the bed as far as i know, which is actually less than helpful as the greatest time eater in my games are the loading screens and so its faster to go to a proper inn and buy two sets of camp fires and rest in the inn, that way you get three recharges for the same number of loading screens lol

Brighthollow resting does give a boon lasting several rests afterwards (but as I noticed, doesn't stack with other Inn/Brighthollow bonusses, those will overwrite them).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Agreed and the +4 int from the inn in D-Bay > all other resting bonuses imo.

Sounds good, though that room that gives you something like three +2 bonuses at the Celestial something or other inn in Heartsong is pretty sweet too.

I have been told that if you have a total 19 Constitution and 19 in Dexterity you will somehow get the option to hire one of the Salty Mast brothel workers to stay at Caed Nuin for 5 days after you first utilize their services - but you can only do this once a game (apparently). I do not know if the benefits are the same, but for some reason you get a +3 to Prestige for having a brothel worker as a hireling. 

This would certainly make Caed Nuin a better resting spot for a time with such an excellent benefit (the stat boost mind you) but this is only temporary. If you can utilize the "services" whenever you need to then perhaps a mod can be made that disables the time allotment, that way you have you own personal concubine at home. Again, that is my theory and I would need to test it out first. And until they fix the Attribute cheat, that is not going to happen. 

Edited by Venatio

The boons are all different, with Serel giving the best one (obviously). Great thing is; they stack with the Inn ones, while the long-lasting sleeping boost of the keep gets overwritten using another sleeping boost.

I know Serel's stays around for a rest, but I haven't really bothered checking with the others to see if it's till rest, or 2-rests.

And I wonder why the heck 19con and 19dex would be required, sounds more like a hoax.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

All of the resting/Salty Mast boons stay around for 24 hours. End of story.

I have been told that if you have a total 19 Constitution and 19 in Dexterity you will somehow get the option to hire one of the Salty Mast brothel workers to stay at Caed Nuin for 5 days after you first utilize their services - but you can only do this once a game (apparently). I do not know if the benefits are the same, but for some reason you get a +3 to Prestige for having a brothel worker as a hireling.

It ends up just being fluff - they don't give you the normal bonus at Caed Nua, and it's only +2 prestige like any other hireling.

And I wonder why the heck 19con and 19dex would be required, sounds more like a hoax.

There are two separate triggers, one for 19 con and one for 19 dex. If both go off, you are apparently a giving and generous lover.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Again, nope... you can travel days on the map to check for yourself, they are (and were always intended) to last until a next rest. Certain boosts however 'stick' around after resting.

Interesting. Something to keep in mind for a next run 0_o

^