- You get loot drops

- And quests to complete

- A storyline

- A total of 3 acts, more content from expansions

- An inventory and stash

- Pets

Edited by Mungri
  • Like 2

why would anyone compare that game to this one? I don't see the logic. One is a single player crpg. the other is a free to play dungeon crawler, not even a good one at that. Its free so that is its only real redeeming aspect of that game. 

why would anyone compare that game to this one? I don't see the logic. One is a single player crpg. the other is a free to play dungeon crawler, not even a good one at that. Its free so that is its only real redeeming aspect of that game. 

This, except that is not a good one.

Both games are totally different there is really no point in comparing them. However i do think Path of Exile is an awesome action RPG in the tradition of Diablo, and better than D3 anyway :p

The joke ... It went completely over your head.

Over mine than too, though i don´t see something funny about it, maybe you mistake joke with sarcasm :p

Edited by cirdanx

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

PoE is clearly superior to PoE.

PoE plays in an obsolete genre which golden days are past. This genre was made famous by far better games that were released in a time where this genre was called for, but times have changed, and evolved. Only the obsessive need for some people to relive past times does not warrant the existence of this game. 

In the other hand PoE feels fresh and innovative within the framework set by its predecessors and does not fail to amaze players that are both new to the genre and hardened veterans.

• Like 2

PoET/Pillars is a classic Refined CRPG made on Unity with new improvements

PoE is Simply how Diablo 3 Should had been on day 1 if they had the original Assets from blizzard north, instead of that recycled and colorful war3/wow engine that they still use nowdays like gamebryo and bethesda

... I .... I thought this would be an obvious joke to spot.

NVM, continue taking it seriously!!!

To twitter!

Oh i got it, but didn´t found it funny..also i never let a opportunity pass to point out that PoE is better than D3 :p sooorrry :D

Edited by cirdanx

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

If it makes you feel better, I understood the joke.

Me too. ;)

There's a PoE limerick in there somewhere but I don't have time to write one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts