Adra dragon Bugged? after betraying him to to dragonslayer

Khalid the bear

Question

After Talking with the dragonslayer and telling her the truth,dragons amulet shatters at it says i feel dragon angry, while draonslayer says igained a powerful enemy and have to kill it.

When i got to the dragon,it was soulles, had nothing to say and passive unles i initiated combat. If igo for treasure it attacks but  stays green.

During his converation first time he says he will place a portion of his soulinto the amulet.

so both the conversation with dragon while accepting the quet and the qest part with dragonslayer would indicate that dragon shoulldnt be soulles when yougo back to fiish him

is tis a bug or intended?

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

13 answers to this question

I have the exact same issue, adra dragon cannot be attacked, it stays green, as do xaurips, but it is still able to attack my party after i moved towards the treasure, no way to fight back.

This is a serious bug obviously. Btw, tested with lastest 1.04 beta patch on Steam.

i was able to attack it and kill it though. yust vondering was the fight easy because it was soulles, or because i was much more prepared

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

I have the exact same issue, adra dragon cannot be attacked, it stays green, as do xaurips, but it is still able to attack my party after i moved towards the treasure, no way to fight back.

This is a serious bug obviously. Btw, tested with lastest 1.04 beta patch on Steam.

Have you tried a force-attack?

To perform a force-attack click the sword icon near the "formations" button, then click a peaceful target.

• Like 1

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Have you tried a force-attack?

To perform a force-attack click the sword icon near the "formations" button, then click a peaceful target.

Hey, i just tried and IT WORKS ! ;) Thank you.

Still not sure if it is a bug or a feature ;)

The dragon pretty much turned red when I snuck past her to kill the xaurips (yes, I had betrayed her.)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I meant to say that I had no bug :)

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

it wil attack but stay green requiering force attack

doesn't seem like a "bug" per-se, but the exposition may work better if she attacks you when you climb into her lair.

i mean the buildup is Falanroed telling you to get her before she gets you for betrayal, and also you sensing her anger about your betrayal. otherwise where exactly did her soul go...the amulet disintegrating would seem to indicate she quickly reassumed control when she realized what you were up to.