Something Awesome this game needs

I'm very much enjoying the combat on path of the damned.

But after finishing fights I often find myself thinking "damn this was beautifully executed... I wish I could have seen it in real time!" Because in a fight that took like 10 seconds in game time I would have spent more than a minute paused and giving commands, only seeing short slices of action in between pauses.

Give us a Replay Feature please!

• Like 4

I don´t know if this is even possible with this engine or if, it would make up for the effort considering there are more important things to do. It´s not a bad though :D But you could also fraps your fights :p

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Fraps also records the pauses though, real time replay would make for amazing videos.

You are right of course, still not sure if this would make amazing videos. Hm...i guess for us who love those kind of games, but i don´t know if i would watch something like this. Fraps and editing usualy make the best videos *shrug* just my opinion ;)

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Fraps also records the pauses though, real time replay would make for amazing videos.

Can't you configure Fraps play/pause button to space? That way Fraps would stop recording as soon as you paused the game and continue when you unpaused it. Only thing you'd have to worry about is not moving the camera while issuing orders.

I'm very much enjoying the combat on path of the damned.

But after finishing fights I often find myself thinking "damn this was beautifully executed... I wish I could have seen it in real time!" Because in a fight that took like 10 seconds in game time I would have spent more than a minute paused and giving commands, only seeing short slices of action in between pauses.

Give us a Replay Feature please!

Yes. Another one of those would be cool moving the genre forward thing. This game and even TB one's. To go back and watch real-time would be a very cool feature and if the engine is 3d, in a cinematic way as well.