Kickstarter physical editions? Hello?

Has anyone who backed the physical edition tier received their stuff yet? I live in the UK.

Is there any ETA at all? In the order status it just says "Shipping soon" since release.

Thought I'd ask before sending an email to Obsidian.

Thanks.

Edited by Gilgalad2012

I assume, we will just have to wait.

From what I understand, the standard physical backer edition will only be send out, once the discs are finished.

So, unless there are news on that (or you have other physical rewards), just ignore the "shipping soon".

I might as well...  - deviantArt  -  Tumblr  -   Facebook

(warning: don't click, if you can't take evil, vile artists putting their name on their work.)

I haven't received mine yet, but I already downloaded and have been playing it since it came out. (I'm in the U.S. West Coast)

To be honest, I think I'm done with the physical box tier on these Kickstarter games, I only wanted the physical map really thinking it would be ULTIMA IV quality.  I did it for Wasteland 2 and the only thing useful was the manual as I could take it with me and read while I wasn't playing the game. The physical map sucked and I never even bothered with the installation DVDs since I downloaded it from STEAM a few weeks earlier (box was mailed out later). So my W2 box has been sitting in a drawer since late 2014. Seems like it's going to be the same deal with PoE and I've been reading that the manual is already outdated after the beta testing and patching. So I'm not in a hurry to receive it in the mail.

No mas.

• Like 1