Which class has most unique dialogues?

• 3 months later...

Feel the power of my animancy!

So lets bring this one back to life. I've seen some mountain dwarf and pale elf checks in the DLC. As well as hunter, clergyman and laborer backgrounds. Anyone got others to report?

Just came to this thread to vent:

Today, playing as a priest of Wael, I wander into the temple of Wael in Defiance Bay, hoping for a unique dialogue. Just a "Hey fellow brother of Wael!" or something.

Nothing. Nada. I understand they can't put unique dialogue everywhere without it becoming unnatural. But there are places where it actually seems stranger not to have unique dialogue.

The expansion seems *much* more reactive to backgrounds, classes, etc. than the base game is.

I hope that holds true, I'm playing as a pale elf monk and I have rarely encountered any unique dialogues for the monk class.  The only two I remember are the Crucible faction quest and encountering the dying monk near Elmshore.  I'm hoping for some interesting dialogues with Zahua since he's a monk too. 

Just something I want to contribute: my first playthrough was an orlan merchant from Aedyr, and Aloth still exposition-dumped about haemnegs on me.

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/