Minimum stats for Conversation Check Perc Int and Resolve

Like the title says, what's the minimum requirement to achieve each conversation check for the mental one? (aside from the Sacrificial Bloodlines quest i mean). What's the higher Skill check in conversation a part from that quest? Whats the most checked stat?Thank you all in advance

20 and 19 in the Sacrifical Bloodline quest? or in other quest too? anyway if i start the game with 15 intelligence with food and item i can access all the int interaction basically right?

I think Resolve 20 was on floor 14 of the mega-dungeon (and I recall a couple Resolve 18-19 checks here and there), and Int 19 was in Twin Elms. Perception 19 was used to see some details in a vision somewhere. Keep in mind you'll probably export your character into sequels and expansions, and those will likely have more.

You can gain +2 from items (I don't recall any +3 Int item, but maybe there is one), and foods only work in combat. You can get it to 19+ with inn or Salty Mast bonuses, or with a certain ability (but for the last one you'd need to reload right before the conversation, 'cos the buff doesn't last long).

Edited by mph
  • Like 1

20 and 19 in the Sacrifical Bloodline quest? or in other quest too? anyway if i start the game with 15 intelligence with food and item i can access all the int interaction basically right?

I think Resolve 20 was on floor 14 of the mega-dungeon (and I recall a couple Resolve 18-19 checks here and there), and Int 19 was in Twin Elms. Perception 19 was used to see some details in a vision somewhere. Keep in mind you'll probably export your character into sequels and expansions, and those will likely have more.

You can gain +2 from items (I don't recall any +3 Int item, but maybe there is one), and foods only work in combat. You can get it to 19+ with inn or Salty Mast bonuses, or with a certain ability (but for the last one you'd need to reload right before the conversation, 'cos the buff doesn't last long).

Your right, want to roll a melee cipher for hard mode but without extreme min maxing is hard to have such high requirement and i really dislike having 3 into a stats