Durance 2nd vision

ThunderSoul

Question

11 answers to this question

I'm not entirely sure of the sequence of things. Could be you have to get to a certain main-plot progression point before a rest triggers it. eg, near end of Act2 or maybe start of Act3. Maybe?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Could be that rests in inns don't count. I needed to use around 7 to 8 camps.

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

Recall getting one in an Inn... but it's taking a LOT of time, and this was the last side-quest I completed just by account of not being able to move it forward until a random point the dream appeared :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I have a dumb question - when is the FIRST vision?

I noticed that when camping, I've gotten these "I'm concerned about your behavior" talks, on waking up, from several party members - Aloth, Eder, Grieving Mother - but nothing yet for Durance. Am I supposed to get a *special* Durance-related dream one night, or is the OP referring to one of these chats?

Pretty sure he has one of those chats too, but no, that's not the dream in question.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

You'll know when you've had his dream. Waking up to see him sitting at the campfire. Then waking up.

I got mine at level 5 camping near Dyrford just after first unlocking Defiance Bay.

Edited by Bhazor

Both dreams have to do with his staff.

And I don't know if it has any requirements beside sleeping a lot.

^