March steel dagger. Where is loose brick?

It's there. It's nothing special. It's at the right side near Lumdala. You still need mechanics to discover it. You can even discover it before getting the info from the boy. In that case you can say you already knew that, ask for another secret, and he says his father goes to the brothel without his mother knowing it.

• Like 3

It's there. It's nothing special. It's at the right side near Lumdala. You still need mechanics to discover it. You can even discover it before getting the info from the boy. In that case you can say you already knew that, ask for another secret, and he says his father goes to the brothel without his mother knowing it.

Or you can just lift him up, force the secret out of him, and then hurl him to the ground and break his bones.

That made me feel really bad.

Some would say... offended.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

Or you can just lift him up, force the secret out of him, and then hurl him to the ground and break his bones.

It gets worse. If you give him the dagger, and persuade his father to let him keep it so that he can someday become a Crucible Knight, one of the town criers later says that he's lost several fingers. The only happy resolution is not to get involved ... which I guess makes sense, since you're giving a knife to a little kid.

Now you're just making trouble.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

It gets worse. If you give him the dagger, and persuade his father to let him keep it so that he can someday become a Crucible Knight, one of the town criers later says that he's lost several fingers. The only happy resolution is not to get involved ... which I guess makes sense, since you're giving a knife to a little kid.

Now you're just making trouble.

I gave it to him so he could defend himself, it's a legitimate concern for a little kid in a city like Defiance Bay. It's not my fault he lopped his fingers off.

And no, I don't, it was a joke. But some people take issue with jokes so.. I guess I'm always making trouble, then.. :lol: We better just become a jokeless, unfunny culture just to make sure.

Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg