Durance questline

I would like as little spoilers as possible in this answer, if you can answer it. I am too worried to look up a guide since I just want a general guideline :x.

I saw Durance in my dreams and then I had a chat with him (about the Godhammer, half soul etc) but that has been ages ago and nothing has progressed. I am currently doing the first batch of Leaden Key quests (the tower in Heritage Hill atm). Is there a narutal quest progression that I havent reached yet or should I do something elsre to trigger this? I am mostly asking cause I had him out of my party for awhile and got nervous that it messed up the quest....

Thanks in advance

I'd like to take this moment to announce that I hate Durance's voice overacting. I find it ostentatious and annoying, especially that "and what does the flame reveal?"

Whew, I feel better now.

As you were.

His "Fiery whore" exclamation is excellent however.

• Like 1

For Firedorn all the Lads grieve

This Adam woke up next to Eve.

But beneath leaves of Fig,

He found Berries and Twig,

So Himself off a cliff he did heave.

I'd like to take this moment to announce that I hate Durance's voice overacting. I find it ostentatious and annoying, especially that "and what does the flame reveal?"

Whew, I feel better now.

As you were.

This is, in fact, my favourite line.

t50aJUd.jpg

Whew, I feel better now.

As you were.

This is, in fact, my favourite line.

I'll try not to hold that against you in the future.

No promises, though.

Since question and answers may be a little spoilery, moved to another forum.

When responding, please try to keep in mind the OP didn't want major spoilers, however. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts