Party member stuck and unusable after combat

holscher

Question

After a fight in Stormwall Gorge, Edér were stuck in "combat stance" while the rest of the party had left combat. I could not move or issue any commands to him. He didn't have any negative status like stuck, dominated, or anything like that.

A load/save fixed this.

5 answers to this question

Hey holscher,

Can I get some more information from you?

What difficulty were you on?

Was Eder wearing his starting armor (Saints Armor)?

Which fight in Stormwall Gorge?

Before or after the hearing in Defiance Bay?

Thanks in advance for the information

Had started on normal but i later raised it to expert, so expert when I experienced this bug. Edér did not wear his armor, and didn't have low endurance at any time during that fight. 

It was after the hearing and it wasn't the Leaden Key encounter. (I had beaten them outside the Lle a Rhemen ruins.). Can't remember what monster it was, but it were in the gorge, and I had beaten a similar group 1-2 times already in the same area.

I've been looking around the map and I notice there are some Disease Puddings. These guys have a pretty serious stuck affliction on hit (15.5 sec on a hit). It could have not gone away. I'm going to throw some love at it, see if I can figure it out. 

• Like 1

Hi Developers,

I encountered with a similar issue at Old Nua Level 6. After durance lost all of his endurance points he kept stood up. Then when the battle was over he did not recover his endurance points just remain stood up with 0 endurance. I tried to save the game but the game said I could not since I was still in combat.

Then I quit from the game, and miraceously it loaded back when I logged out, durance at last really fell then stood up and recovered all of his endurance points.

Here is my dropbox link with a picture and with the out put log and save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr8p1tob0hxnz2u/Output%2Csave%20and%20picture.zip?dl=0

I hope this helps.

Thanks in advance for checking the issue.