[Bug][1.03.0533] Shod in Faith

Deim

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey Deim,

I looked over your screen shot and looking at the combat log that Adra Beetle never landed a critical hit on your character. These boots grant Spell Holding not to be confused with Spell Binding. Spell Holding will cast the spell when ever the character wearing the item is critically hit by another character. Spell Binding grants the character a certain number of uses per rest.

Let me know if this is not the case.

• Like 1

For reference, here's a screenshot that shows the visual effect that occurs each time the boots pulse.  The combat log shows the initial crit that triggered the boots, as well as two subsequent pulses.  Minor spoilers in the screenshot (maybe?).

Shod_In_Faith.jpg

Edited by Emptiness

Thank u for u answer. I make same tests. Its work when u receive crit but not always or if u receive crit from melee attacks. Corrosive damage not trigger it. Or mb spell holding effect have any global culdown? In first fight i have proc after crit, but no1 in second. U can see on screen no procs from all sources.

http://i.imgur.com/cQnkrQ6.jpg

Edited by Deim

Update,

It seems that the boots Shod in Faith only trigger once per rest. They are supposed to trigger once or twice per encounter. I've added a bug into the database regarding this and we will work for a fix in a future patch.

Thanks for all the information