Just wondering if anyone has hit this issue yet.  There were a couple times during my current play through where the only way I was able to un-stuck myself was using a figurine.  However, given that figurines are somewhat limited, I could see it being easily possible where someone would just have to re-load their last save because their character can't move, they're taking no damage, and the enemy refuses to do anything but make them stuck.

I think it was one of those spiders, it happened yesterday.  It was doing no damage, so it really never would have resolved.  Unless they run out of "mana" at some point?  Didn't seem like it, i waited awhile before using the figurine.

Edited by Seeders

Well, damage reduction never completely reduces damage, so you probably had some regeneration. Were you a fighter or a chanter? Those are the only two classes that I can recall that have innate regeneration, which means that they can regen the chip damage very easily.

Ah, I know what you mean now. There is a large spider (I think it's the large ivory spider) that doesn't attack unless you're in melee range, and simply spams web if you're at long range. That was annoying for one of my TCS attempts, though I was able to break free eventually (fighter with high defenses).