rogue or cipher have story or quest related/companion related interactions?

Rolled both od the class, i'm indecided now wich one to go further with. I know that cipher have interaction with grieving mother, does this 2 classes have class related moment in the game? (I just need a yes or no mot to know what happen xD). thank you all in advance

well, there are no other rogues in the game, so seems unlikely there would be specific interactions for it with a companion.  that said, there might be some variations on quest dialogue if you play a rogue.  can't say for sure.

I CAN say that either is a fun choice for a player character, and both are entirely viable, even above average as far as combat capability goes.

I don't think you would be unhappy with either.

well, there are no other rogues in the game, so seems unlikely there would be specific interactions for it with a companion. that said, there might be some variations on quest dialogue if you play a rogue. can't say for sure.

I CAN say that either is a fun choice for a player character, and both are entirely viable, even above average as far as combat capability goes.

I don't think you would be unhappy with either.

I always go rogue, this time aroun in thorn in the indecision, cipher is good lorewise but having 2 cipher im scared to ruin the game difficulty :p (I'm on hard) Edited by helmino