[Add this] A way to use consumables from inventory

Hey everyone,

From now, each time I want to eat my fav meal, I have to put it in a quick item slot to do so.

I find this pretty odd and I have to switch items everytime I want to eat a meal, cause nobody is going to keep these in quick item slot, right ?

So please make it possible that when we are out of combat we can use any consumable items. Thanks.

Regards.

1. Open Inventory.
  2. Pick up the Consumable.
  3. Drop it on your Avatar.
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Yeah, it's a bit... unintuitive, if you ask me, but it's supposed to work. I haven't tried it myself, yet, because I haven't been playing in a few days. Only works outside of Combat, too.

t50aJUd.jpg

It is a bit unintuitive, however your paper doll does light up a bit when you pick-up a consumable, so there is a kind of a notification in the game that it can be done.

Waiter! Fresh underwear, seven blankets and a bucket of moist towelettes!

1. Open Inventory.
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Yeah, it's a bit... unintuitive, if you ask me, but it's supposed to work. I haven't tried it myself, yet, because I haven't been playing in a few days. Only works outside of Combat, too.

It works, I've tried it after reading about it on these boards.

I was splitting them up to all party member quick slots before. Imagine, six ales, six stews, twelve quick slots.

Now I know better :)

1. Open Inventory.
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Ho ... thanks for the hint dude !