PoE 2 location wishlist

if it is anything like baldur's gate, PoE put us in an all familiar, generic fantasy setting most of the time grass meadow, forest, england-esque medieval villages, much like BG 1, then comes BG 2 which immediately take you into an exotic, middle-eastern like city, then comes locations like underdark, that underwater city, etc. so what kind of place you want for Pillars 2?

my top list :

-vaillian republic : one of 5 the city states maybe, or all of them this looks inspired by florence and other independent city-state in renaissance era. i'd love to see buildings made of marbles, clean white streets and paladins in gilded armor walking the streets.

-deadfire archipelago : hawaii of eora probably. might be intersting landscape, where molten lava meets sewater, steam floating up the sky, exotic fauna

-rauatai: another interesting location, as described by kana. i want to see the giant coral gate his father built.

that's top my current top 3

Oh I would love a dungeon or city set with an Ankor Wat inspired architecture. :) I know that's a tall order thou and that it has to fit the lore and story etc. But it would be awesome. 

• Like 1

I'd love more ... "fantastic" placed. The PoE areas are all pretty down-to-earth when compared with the cool settings of BG2 and TOB.

Give us creepy magical places: everyone remembers the planar Sphere, the Astral prison, the mindflayer dungeon, Ust-Natha, the Fire-giant mountains or the Sauhaugin city.

In addition to that, I'd like to see more desert or snow areas aswell. And more puzzles. Seriously, the lack of puzzles in PoE is disturbing... :(

The Living Lands

A frontier island area in the far north, a land of wild weather, strange beasts, and hundreds of difficult to reach valleys containing oddities never before seen (according to the people who find them) by mortals. It's a lawless land where communities band together, fall apart, and fight petty wars with each other constantly. Has a reputation for breeding oddballs and madmen. The racial mix in the area is extremely diverse but not necessarily harmonious. Dwarves, propelled by their desire to explore, are very common here, even among the mix.

• Like 2

I wish those place will be the location in the expansions of POE1

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget