So who wants to volunteer to tank the rest of the drakes?

I understand the OP's dillema... don't wanna rest before clearing the map but the tanks looks like they are gonna collapse with a light gust of the wind.

I almost lost Eder permanently

in the Skaen temple because of that

The OP dilemma is strong in this game. Especially if you haven't rolled through all your Mage/Druid spells yet either. It's like....80% of my party is green health and i still have 60% of my spells....but this ONE factor (tank being in Red HP)  is making me Rest. It is somewhat vexing, I will admit.

The OP dilemma is strong in this game. Especially if you haven't rolled through all your Mage/Druid spells yet either. It's like....80% of my party is green health and i still have 60% of my spells....but this ONE factor (tank being in Red HP)  is making me Rest. It is somewhat vexing, I will admit.

Consider making a more balanced party instead of having two tanks and a missile battery behind them (like I've said before, that gameplay style is *not* optimal).

Edited by durbal

Consider making a more balanced party instead of having two tanks and a missile battery behind them (like I've said before, that gameplay style is *not* optimal).

Or maybe use more spells so to end fights before your tank character takes a lot of damage.