Is it possible to leave sun in shadows once entered?

I entered the last part of the game without knowing it would lead me to the final bossfight -.-

Unfortunately I had deleted all previous savegames in order to improve loading times. So I´m not able to load a game before the entering.

I´ve tried to get out, but could not find an exit. Is there an exit?

There is so much I would like to do and hope I won´t have to start a new game ... thx for any help ...

I have no idea because I haven't entered yet (precisely because I thought it's probably a point of no return), but man, that's some serious lack of foresight. Protip: next time move your savefiles to another location instead of deleting them permanently. Can't you still recover them from the Recycle Bin?

You could try to get your deleted saves back with a free file recovery software like Recuva. Might not work, but it's worth a shot.

that is a great idea, I´ll try that immediately! thx

edit:

unfortunately I wasn´t able to recover any file deleted by the ingame function 8( manually deleted files worked fine though -.- thx anyways

Edited by syn666
  • Like 1

I entered the last part of the game without knowing it would lead me to the final bossfight -.-

Unfortunately I had deleted all previous savegames in order to improve loading times. So I´m not able to load a game before the entering.

I´ve tried to get out, but could not find an exit. Is there an exit?

There is so much I would like to do and hope I won´t have to start a new game ... thx for any help ...

Once you enter Sun in Shadow, the game creates a special save for oyu. Did you delete it too?