Everyone who signed up post-Sith Lords...

Everyone who signed up after Delaware shed it's skin are simple-minded fools. They should be given the "subhuman" rank, they should be subject to random deletions and ip-bans, and Fionavar et al. should administer beatings on a regular basis.

Just thought I'd make that clear.

*cough, hack*. That is all.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Everyone who signed up after Delaware shed it's skin are simple-minded fools. They should be given the "subhuman" rank, they should be subject to random deletions and ip-bans, and Fionavar et al. should administer beatings on a regular basis.

You are just throwing a tantrum because you got jedis instead of ninjas... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You are just throwing a tantrum because you got jedis instead of ninjas... ;)

That was supposed to be a SECRAT, you know...

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I was so disappointed when the game I had been waiting for turned out to be KotOR II

You aren't the only one. I am most definitely passing by this game.

Yeah come on Visc, you said that repeatedly about the first one. You know you're curious to see what touches Obsidian will add. No?

Seeing as this is their first game, I'm willing to bet even people who wouldn't normally touch a SW game, but who are into RPGs, will pick it up at some point to see what Obsidian is capable of.

I'm not a Star Wars fan... at all.

I'll wait for the reviews before deciding...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I'm not a Star Wars fan... at all.

Me neither, but i just discovered the reason why i don't like this franchise is George Lucas himself. The only movie i truly liked was The Empire Strikes Back, and not surprisingly, he had very little imput on that one.

This game will be an Obsidian game, at this point, the setting it's irrilevant...

I say just give them some good lashings.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You know, technically post count should be more like golf (the lowest count wins). And the Bioware compliment, with a few exceptions, was very decent and helpful with my many tech issues with KotOR 1, so I think they'll be a decent addition. I know this is not a serious thread, but I just wanted to add my $0.02 just in case by some miracle someone cares.

So if you don't post, you're an awesome guy who is respected, knows all, been around.

That's like saying Britney Spears is Queen of Rock. :)

Hey man, don't burst a bloodvessel or something. Sit down, take a deep breath, relax and then STFU.

I registered because of KOTOR II, I loved the original and the people who whine about Obsidians first game being the sequel to KOTOR can cram something up their asses as far as I'm concerned.

That is all. ;)

Avril would have something to say about that...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Hey man, don't burst a bloodvessel or something. Sit down, take a deep breath, relax and then STFU.

I registered because of KOTOR II, I loved the original and the people who whine about Obsidians first game being the sequel to KOTOR can cram something up their asses as far as I'm concerned.

That is all. :)

Perhaps you could learn to recognise a joke when you see it.

newlogo.gif

You know, technically post count should be more like golf (the lowest count wins).  And the Bioware compliment, with a few exceptions, was very decent and helpful with my many tech issues with KotOR 1, so I think they'll be a decent addition. I know this is not a serious thread, but I just wanted to add my $0.02 just in case by some miracle someone cares.

[/lurk]

By this token, I shall be your king

[lurk]