blunderbuss grazes cuttru anything

orfeos

Question

Hi,

i saw blunderbuss dmg and it does same amount of dmg with hit or graze.tooltip dispay will provide more information.One more thing that i dont understand , it writes (MIN).i guess its minimum dmg. if you see targets DT it should not do any damage but seems like it hits like normal hit and bypass all DT.

Edit: and chipher gains enormous amount of focus with 1 hit.she doesnt have any item with focus gain btw.

post-149297-0-45398200-1428536661_thumb.jpg

Edited by orfeos

5 answers to this question

My guess will be a blunderbuss hit is actually dealt as multiple attacks, the cipher thing is probably an unintended behavior.

Edit:

As for the damages, I think it's because both your hits and grazes were doing minimum damages, so there were not much differences. 

Edited by aolpk111

My guess will be a blunderbuss hit is actually dealt as multiple attacks, the cipher thing is probably an unintended behavior.

Edit:

As for the damages, I think it's because both your hits and grazes were doing minimum damages, so there were not much differences. 

its not min dmg .check it 18 dmg with hit and 17 with graze. if thats a min dmg woah!

Yeah, something off is happening there.  This graze is 8.4 damage before DR, then increases to 11.7.  It should have been reduced to minimum damage, which should have been 20% of 8.4.  That would have been 1.6 or 1.7 damage, depending on rounding.

What version of the game do you have?  What OS does your computer use?  Can you provide a saved game where these damages can be replicated?