Hello again,
I will edit this thread everytime I encounter something odd or contradictory from my perspective; all of the "issues" posted here are mere nuances that I share with you all in hopes of sparking a few laughs and talking about how finicky we all are.
Needless to say SPOILERS AHEAD.
Let's get to it:

• On the quest Built to last, the scrivener you're supposed to rescue resists to tell you anything about how her research works, afraid that she might give away too much and cause trouble again. A few lines down the dialogue, she willingly HANDS YOU the entirety of her research and entrusts its fate to a complete stranger. So much for learning your lesson.
  • Finding a stolen manuscript for the Elder Archives in an attempt to conceal secrets grants you "unlimited access" to their secrets. Sharing those secrets is a part of the cult, I get it, but It feels too quick and too much.

That's all I've got for now. Feel free to add/comment as much as you like.

IcosahedronXIII.

-The pattern is woven, let us tear right through it.   
                                                                              Duthar the Cipher

I feel you are needlessly taking the words of Wael priests at face value. No doubt they have secret secret archives too. Those are just for show, to divert the attention from the real secrets (with a couple truly rare documents strewn in to convince people of the authencity of the archive).

I feel you are needlessly taking the words of Wael priests at face value. No doubt they have secret secret archives too. Those are just for show, to divert the attention from the real secrets (with a couple truly rare documents strewn in to convince people of the authencity of the archive).

True, but it still felt like they were giving too much of a bounty for that quest (which, as you pointed out, might be the purpose of it)

Any deity concerning secrecy and knowledge-whether it be in this universe or others-always feels wrong yet satisfying to serve; kind of makes you wonder if it has something to do with the taboos and/or morbid curiosity around hidden stuff that makes us feel reasured of our position or if it's just an obsessive attempt of ours to control what's beyond our reach.

During the same quest, the deity offers you an alternate way of dealing with the issue, does anyone know if it's truly a viable option?

IcosahedronXIII.

Duthar the Cipher

During the same quest, the deity offers you an alternate way of dealing with the issue, does anyone know if it's truly a viable option?

IcosahedronXIII.

Yes, but you need to pass an Honesty check to make her believe it was truly the will of Wael.

• In 'Supply and Demand' the Watcher deals with the issue of prostitution, choosing to side with the ruthless mercenaries that want cheaper courtesans or the matron of the Salty Mast in order to keep the nobility satisfied. While I enjoy the many vs few choice, isn't it a little bit weird that all of the sudden the Watcher has turned into a bonafide pimp? I do like fancy hats, though.

Duthar the Cipher