I would be interested in knowing for sure how shields and one handing your weapon affects accuracy, I suppose it would be easy enough to test though since all you have to do is look at the rolls in the combat log and factor in the accuracy of the spells you cast.  Might check it out later.

I would be interested in knowing for sure how shields and one handing your weapon affects accuracy, I suppose it would be easy enough to test though since all you have to do is look at the rolls in the combat log and factor in the accuracy of the spells you cast.  Might check it out later.

free off hand (no double fist / no dual wield / no shield / no 2 handed weapon) provides +12 accuracy bonus for the 1 handed weapon.

WPNTVf7.jpg

free off hand (no double fist / no dual wield / no shield / no 2 handed weapon) provides +12 accuracy bonus for the 1 handed weapon.

Yes I know that much, but does it affect the spell rolls or just the weapon attacks?

I ve tried that and it never worked the spell acc isnt the same as the standart acc. Logs and all.

I ve tried that and it never worked the spell acc isnt the same as the standart acc. Logs and all.

Maybe getting a better grip on your sword using both hands doesn't improve the "potency" of your spells - stranger things have happened .. Also most spells have an accuracy modifier listed on spell description  (Ex +10 accuracy  - I assume you are granted bonus 10 accuracy when resolving the chance to hit with that particular spell ..) .. 

I wonder how casting from scroll works ..

I'm assuming  most of the weapon accuracy bonuses should not apply - least would make weapon DPS classes better spell casters than the actual spell classes .. 

WPNTVf7.jpg

Spell accuracy = 3*(level -1) + 1*level + base accuracy + accuracy bonuses

The accuracy on your character sheet is for weapons only.

I will try that out and say if this is correct. So the 1 hand style bonus wouldnt apply? And if you got the shield?

My lv3 Cipher with no generic Accuracy bonus fits this model, having 3*(3-1) + 1*3 + 25 = 9 - 3 + 3 + 25 = 34 Accuracy + the spell's bonus (5 or 10)

Here's a question -- enemies can still have exceptionally high Fort/Ref/Will, even beyond the theoretical "base" spell accuracy of 70 at lv12.  What other sources of spell accuracy can we obtain to boost our effectiveness?  Does Zealous Focus boost it?

Spell accuracy = 3*(level -1) + 1*level + base accuracy + accuracy bonuses

The accuracy on your character sheet is for weapons only.

Looks like you are correct. But the priest seals accuracy is still way way above this. They have stupidly high values. Like 70-80 while they should have ~45