More non-caster classes skills should be per encounter

I think classes like Fighter/Paladin/Rogue etc should have more per encounter skills.

For example paladin's Deprive the Unworthy would be sweet pick if it was 2x per Encounter or even 1x instead of 2x per Rest. Same with Sworn Enemy which only increases paladins own damage and acc and not that of entire party.

Why is Liberating Exhortation 2x PE and DtU 2x PR ?

Same could be said about quite a few barb/monk/fighter/rogue skills. They should/could use them more often as in from fight to fight but less in a fight and with less powerful effect than a caster which often has AoE and so on. Not saying it's bad or anything but some choices are far better than the rest.

I think classes like Fighter/Paladin/Rogue etc should have more per encounter skills.

For example paladin's Deprive the Unworthy would be sweet pick if it was 2x per Encounter or even 1x instead of 2x per Rest. Same with Sworn Enemy which only increases paladins own damage and acc and not that of entire party.

Why is Liberating Exhortation 2x PE and DtU 2x PR ?

Same could be said about quite a few barb/monk/fighter/rogue skills. They should/could use them more often as in from fight to fight but less in a fight and with less powerful effect than a caster which often has AoE and so on. Not saying it's bad or anything but some choices are far better than the rest.

Its worth noting that the AI mobs sometimes seem to have an unlimited supply of casts, I once fought a monk who spammed stuning blow as fast as he was autoattacking (which as a monk was fast) I had to avoid the fight altogether because I saw no way in hell I could fight a monk with permastun and a barbarian who outhealed anything I threw at him