Weapons you want to see in KOTOR 2

I want an expanding spear (which shows up in the grenades section too, so I can throw it) like the Predators have.

Something sweet with an awesome animation as your character extends it for combat. Maybe 5-20 damage with a +3 attack bonus? Does double damage if used ranged (and can be retrieved from their remains after they die, but you see it sticking out of them while they're still alive).

I also want to see whips, but the only way to make them good would be to make them the energized kind that people shoot other people for suggesting.

Aside from that, I want single-wielding a lightsaber to be worthwhile.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I want an expanding spear (which shows up in the grenades section too, so I can throw it) like the Predators have.

Something sweet with an awesome animation as your character extends it for combat.  Maybe 5-20 damage with a +3 attack bonus?  Does double damage if used ranged (and can be retrieved from their remains after they die, but you see it sticking out of them while they're still alive).

I also want to see whips, but the only way to make them good would be to make them the energized kind that people shoot other people for suggesting.

Your single-wielding of a lightsaber is no match for my Plasma Caster

Something sweet with an awesome animation as your character extends it for combat.  Maybe 5-20 damage with a +3 attack bonus?  Does double damage if used ranged (and can be retrieved from their remains after they die, but you see it sticking out of them while they're still alive).

Your single-wielding of a lightsaber is no match for my Plasma Caster

Again I think there is an AvP forum out there somewhere with your name on it........

Maby there will be a new AvP game for ya later this year....... <_<

yeah, i would play AvP2, but i lost my CD key, and the best part of that game was multiplayer

That's a bummer........ I had that happen to me on a few of my games too.....

I hade to dl a cd key generator......(I'm am no way endorsing this idea) but it might be the only option you might have.

m8

these are weapons listed in the core ru;ebook:

force pike

gaderffii(think about it)

knife

lightsaber

double bladed lightsaber

longsword

light mace

quarterstaff

spear

stun baton

vibro axe

vibroblade

vibrodagger

blaster carbine

blaster cannon

e-web repeating blaster

heavy repeating blaster

light repeating blaster

heavy blaster pistol

hold out-blaster pistol

blaster pistol

sporting blaster pistol

blaster rifle

sporting blaster rifle

bow

bowcaster

grenades,frag,stun

ion gun

net and electro gun

sling

slugthrower

thermal detonator

the following are in power of the jedi soucebook

dual phase lightsaber

great lightsaber(2 handed lightsaber)

jedi battle armor

and thats not even the force stuff over, otr whats in the arms and equiptment either.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I want to see a dart gun like what the Predators use. A Predator Spear and disks. Sholder mounted plasma cannon and net gun, wrist claws and a Predator Plasma bomb.

Wow there, wrong game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I want to see a dart gun like what the Predators use. A Predator Spear and disks. Sholder mounted plasma cannon and net gun, wrist claws and a Predator Plasma bomb.

I want to see a weapon that isn't a shameless rip-off from another sci-fi universe.

And maybe a saberwhip.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I want to see a neutron bomb and armor that will allow you to use the force while wearing it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png