Companion pets nameplate

I play with show interactable objects turned on all the time. It also shows nameplates. It unfortunately also shows nameplates for companion pets, which really gets in the way, since it follows you everywhere. I don't really see any reason why it should do that. Could it be changed?

Right now it basically stops me from using the minipets. I like playing that setting on and don't want to change it.

• Like 1

There needs to be some optional settings in the game for nameplates overall, really. The IEMod gets rid of all the nameplates popping up at once, unless you hover over them, and that gets rid of this issue. But it really should be in the main game as an option, too.

...and I want to be able to name pets, because dangit, most aren't named and my piglet should be named Mr. Pig.

• Like 2

t50aJUd.jpg

...and I want to be able to name pets, because dangit, most aren't named and my piglet should be named Mr. Pig.

That'll do, Pig, that'll do.
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts