Looted objects disappear

MightySlaytanic

Question

Hi,

I've been playing PoE for few hours on OSX 10.10.2 on my macbook pro and I've noticed that sometimes the objects I find on the dead bodies when collected can't be found in the inventory.... I've just found some magic gloves, I've got them from the body and then I went into the inventory to apply them to one of my characters and they were not in the inventory...... is this a bug?

5 answers to this question

Have you checked the stash?

Yes, they're not there... but I've noticed in another thread (the one about game breaking bugs) that someone had the same problem with the magic gloves in the same quest as me (I'm not able to explain exactly the quest, it is the one at the beginning where you have to climb a wall and then you find a dead body with some items to collect). 

It's the second time some objects I've collected disappear and I've played only few hours (2-3), I hope they solve this bug in the next patch. BTW, this game seems GREAT.

You're right, same bug, I'm sorry for the duplicated thread

I'm sorry but it was my fault, I thought that the stash view showed all the items and the buttons on the left could be used to filter the items, while in reality they were corresponding to different stashes grouped by item type and the gloves where in the second one. So, no bug for me.