Just how big does the Faith and Conviction bonus get?

The wiki says that you can have a maximum of 4 in a Disposition, so there are effective five levels (0 to 5). It's not clear of some Dispositions counter each other or if you can have conflicting Dispositions. I've heard reports of people failing the Wael scroll quest despite having Honest 2 because they also had Deceptive 2, which suggests that you can have both Honest and Deceptive at the same time.

• Like 1

The wiki says that you can have a maximum of 4 in a Disposition, so there are effective five levels (0 to 5). It's not clear of some Dispositions counter each other or if you can have conflicting Dispositions. I've heard reports of people failing the Wael scroll quest despite having Honest 2 because they also had Deceptive 2, which suggests that you can have both Honest and Deceptive at the same time.

You can, yes, but that doesn't tell us how much a point of disposition increases or decreases the F&C bonus.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

You can definitely have multiple conflicting dispositions at the same time. I've got 1 in almost everything.

I think it's 1 deflection and 2 all saves per point. I haven't maxed it out though, but if the pattern is the same it should be this way. So theoretically +13 deflection and +26 all saves. Not bad at all.

... so +15 and +31 with Deep Faith. Dang.

Thanks!

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Did some testing and it's exactly as few commented already: +1 Deflection, +2 Fortitude/Reflex/Will per rank in favored dispositions. It cuts both ways though so you get -1 Deflection, -2 Fortitude/Reflex/Will per rank in disfavored dispositions as well. Only up to a rank 3 though as rank 4 doesn't give anything. So the disposition bonus goes up to a maximum of +6 Deflection, +12 Fortitude/Reflex/Will. Untrouble Faith gets rid of the maluses as per the description and you keep the bonuses from favored dispositions.

Without Deep Faith:

Faith_and_Conviction_Bonus.jpg

Her defenses are on par with Eder's.  I expect that if I pick up Deep Faith and get to 4 in Benevolent and Passionate that she will be the party's main tank.

PS: He's using a shield and weapon-and-shield style, whereas she is not using a shield, and her deflection and reflex are currently higher than his.

Edited by Emptiness