Boots of speed and archers gloves bug

Space

Question

The boots of speed are bugged.

The boots of speed work when they are first equipped however after the first encounter they fail to work until they have been reequipped.

A similar problem occurs with the gloves of archery. When first equipped the item functions however after the first encounter the item fails until it is reequipped.

9 answers to this question

Hey guys, 

I was able to reproduce the move speed bug on our end and currently reporting this issue. However, I don't see the issue with "gauntlets of accuracy". I 'll play around with it some more just incase. Thanks for bring this to our attention.

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

Hey guys, 

I was able to reproduce the move speed bug on our end and currently reporting this issue. However, I don't see the issue with "gauntlets of accuracy". I 'll play around with it some more just incase. Thanks for bring this to our attention.

it's not the guantlets of accuracy, it's the archer guantlets.  not sure how you misread that??

they have no magic aura to them, fwiw.

they only work if you continually re-equip them after every load or screen transition.

Is Obsidian outsourcing the QA process to India or something?

Heh. Good question. I've stopped playing the game [until it gets patched enough] because of the sheer amount of issues that are still in the game and are being added to the game alongside the patches. 

Hey guys, 

it's not the guantlets of accuracy, it's the archer guantlets.  not sure how you misread that??

they have no magic aura to them, fwiw.

they only work if you continually re-equip them after every load or screen transition.

Can confirm Archer's Gloves bug. The 1.2x dmg bonus disappears after every load and they have to be re-equipped.

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.