Should discussion about The Poem be ... censored?

Should mods start nuking posts about THAT issue?  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Should posts about The Poem be nuked?

• Yes, its over now, and its ruining discussion on the forum
    • No. Fight the good fight. This is worthy of months of discussion yet!
    • Create a dedicated thread for them to duke it out until they are exhausted

Ok, please feel free.  But did you ever consider there are avenues to go about this task that arent internet forums for kickstarter driven RPGs?

Some of them may actually yield a tangible effect on society.

Or you could keep on truckin' on a kickstarter driven RPG forum.  Its like training-wheels for social activists, I guess?

Take your patronising bs and shove it.

If the bigots hadn't shown up in force I would never have touched any social issues, but I guess you think bigotry should pass without remark.

Again, you're slashing people who have a right to their opinion. In all reality, you're the true "Politically Correct" Bigot. You're a tool, or a mouth piece for the "Soft core Communist" propaganda machine. 

Come one lets try to be reasonable, I known these discussions get personal and people tend to get vituperative but Serdan is definitely not a bigot ...its obvious he is the complete opposite and has been defending gay rights 

I also tend to get annoyed with people in some debates and say things I don't mean so I'm not acting better than anyone and more mature...I have been there and do exactly the same thing. It doesn't make it right though :)

As much as I dislike the gross overuse of the term bigot whether it comes from the SJWs or GGers this is a perfect example of a rather insidious tactic ... "defending gay rights" as you term it hardly grants a blanket defense. "But he's one of us." should never be an acceptable defense if you care about integrity.

Serdan circling to his right, Nerdwing throwing out the jab. Serdan's moving well, he's moving but not sticking, he's eating jabs from Ner-OHHHHHHHHHHHH OVERHAND RIGHT FROM NERDWING. SERDAN DOWN. SERDAN DOWN. THE REF CALLS IT. NERDWING KNOCKS OUT SERDAN.

R3pET3gxQmxkemsx_o_fallon-fox-mma-fighte

btw, she fights girls because she identifies as one. Fair right.

Serdan would you be on this crusade if the poem had been about waking up next to an ugly ass woman?

Would the bigots be on their crusade if the limerick had been explicitly racist?

Silly question, I know. Of course they would.

Serdan would you be on this crusade if the poem had been about waking up next to an ugly ass woman?

Would the bigots be on their crusade if the limerick had been explicitly racist?

They'd probably be wondering how in hell it got passed the vetting process.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Just because you're butthurt doesn't mean you're right.

• Like 1

Now, here's the rub. What is explicitly racist?

Some lunatics argued that the original limerick was explicitly whateverphobic.

Like FaustianEchoes wrote, just because you're butthurt, doesn't mean you're right. You being offended does not mean that others have to take you seriously.

If it was actually explicitly racist, most would probably wonder how it got through the vetting process.

• Like 3

t50aJUd.jpg

all I said is two men having sex is not what nature intended, seeing as how that does not reproduce. I guess we all need a little biology refresher.

A man's **** is inserted in a woman's vagina (which feels great by the way) and then he will ejaculate **** filled with sperm to fertilize her eggs up in the ovaries. This will then begin the process of growning a fetus to reproduce the spieces.

One man, and one woman are required. And it's awesome and beautiful. Two men... Doing whatever, will not result in reproduction, and I find it very unnattactive and unpleasant. Wich is my right. But as stated above, I could care less. I don't tell people what to do with their junk.

Logic fail.

"Nature intends man to have sex with women" does not equal "nature does not intend man to have sex with man."

If anything, based off what I can tell about the male sex drive, nature intends man to have sex with pretty much everything. Including women, sooner or later, hence reproduction.

Yes, I am so very butthurt because Obs did exactly what I wanted them to do... Wait, what?

This has gone beyond ridiculous, but keep making those asinine assumptions. It's very entertaining.

What it boils down to guys, is Serdan is mad straight guys won't bang him. :(

tumblr_inline_musf6ocWLV1qeimwq.jpg

Your ineffectual attempts at mockery amuse me. Keep it up. :)

EDIT: You can do better than that though. Throw in some misogyny too!

Edited by Serdan

Yes, I am so very butthurt because Obs did exactly what I wanted them to do... Wait, what?

This has gone beyond ridiculous, but keep making those asinine assumptions. It's very entertaining.

And your selective crusading amuses me. Serdans panties get knotted up over a harmless backer limerick, while kids are starving and dying of sickness. Because what really matters is that straight men find gay men who identify as female attractive. Not.

Edited by FaustianEchoes
  • Like 1

You're the only bigot here.

Edited by Rosbjerg
let's drop the name calling.
  • Like 1

And your selective crusading amuses me. Serdans panties get knotted up over a harmless backer limerick, while kids are starving and dying of sickness. Because what really matters is that straight men find gay men who identify as female attractive. Not.

Yes yes. Dear muslima and all that.

Keep going, I've almost got my bingo card filled out. :)

You're the only bigot here.

No no, that won't do.

You should ask Faustian for some pointers.

Nah I made my point. You continue to look petty and foolish, and you do nothing for the LGBT cause except make their members look petty and foolish. Thank you, and good night.

• Like 1

Nah I made my point. You continue to look petty and foolish, and you do nothing for the LGBT cause except make their members look petty and foolish. Thank you, and good night.

Your point being that I'm a mad gay man who is butthurt because Obs removed a limerick that was offensive to trans* people which I somehow turned into a crusade instead of helping sick children?

Very good point! I'll have to remember that. :)

Edited by Serdan

As a gay I do not side with the whine babies over this incident. The original limerick was top funny.

But on the other hand I agree that all straight men should want to sleep with me ... Because.

Like in PoE how there's machines that absorb souls, I need to invent machines to turn everyone gay. This of course is the ultimate homosexual agenda - You see any display of homosexual flamboyance and that will turn you gay. This has been our master plan all along. But unfortunately the alcohol and roofies are no longer enough, we need soul altering machines with straight to gay altering properties pronto.

Even better if the effects of such a machine are temporary and only last for about 24 hours but with no memory loss, hence all the straight men can remember in full vivid detail what they did the previous night with another man. There will be many men jumping off cliffs as a result of this, an unfortunate side effect.

• Like 7

As a gay I do not side with the whine babies over this incident. The original limerick was top funny.

But on the other hand I agree that all straight men should want to sleep with me ... Because.

Like in PoE how there's machines that absorb souls, I need to invent machines to turn everyone gay. This of course is the ultimate homosexual agenda - You see any display of homosexual flamboyance and that will turn you gay. This has been our master plan all along. But unfortunately the alcohol and roofies are no longer enough, we need soul altering machines with straight to gay altering properties pronto.

Even better if the effects of such a machine are temporary and only last for about 24 hours but with no memory loss, hence all the straight men can remember in full vivid detail what they did the previous night with another man. There will be many men jumping off cliffs as a result of this, an unfortunate side effect.

This is the allegory that PoE is trying to convey. Feargus Urquhart tried to warn us. We wouldn't listen!

Man this thread has gotten hostile. Chill out people.

Namutree, since forever now, whenever I scroll past your avatar real quick, at the corner of my eye, it looks like Momo from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I felt I should tell you. It was important to me.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 2

t50aJUd.jpg

:lol:

Mungri can I ask you a question? As a gay man how do you feel about some of these comments on this thread? Do you find comments like " homosexuality is not natural " annoying? Offensive? Or do you just not  care. My gay friends seem to care less about gay rights than I do, they say things like " you will never change some peoples minds so why bother ".

But I refuse to accept that. I don't need to change peoples minds, I just want to let people that homophobia is not acceptable

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I thought this whole affair was a tiresome waste of time. But it caused this post to happen, so all is forgiven.