First, hello everyone, I'm big fan of PoE, I started playing this game since I called sick in school, that was almost a week ago, now I have 43h 34m 46s spent total in this game. Amazing, experience.

Anyhow, the actual question, well it's more of a concern. My companion Eder, I've reached certain point with his quest "Fragments Of A Scattered Faith" where I am supposed to deliver a steel ornament, found near fields of Cliban Rilag, to Dynryd Row's ciphers. However, due to my inattention and brilliant main storlyine, I got carried away with Lady Webb and Defiance Bay's latest developments. As you know, city is in chaos, anarchy has taken rule, I am worried with happens with Eder's quest? After Lady Webb was found dead, I escaped the city, but now all city's regions are gray and unavailable to enter...

So my concern is, how am I supposed to deliver that ornament to ciphers from Dynryd Row, when I can't enter the damn city!?

Edited by BARON96

First, hello everyone, I'm big fan of PoE, I started playing this game since I called sick in school, that was almost a week ago, now I have 43h 34m 46s spent total in this game. Amazing, experience.

Anyhow, the actual question, well it's more of a concern. My companion Eder, I've reached certain point with his quest "Fragments Of A Scattered Faith" where I am supposed to deliver a steel ornament, found near fields of Cliban Rilag, to Dynryd Row's ciphers. However, due to my inattention and brilliant main storlyine, I got carried away with Lady Webb and Defiance Bay's latest developments. As you know, city is in chaos, anarchy has taken rule, I am worried with happens with Eder's quest? After Lady Webb was found dead, I escaped the city, but now all city's regions are gray and unavailable to enter...

So my concern is, how am I supposed to deliver that ornament to ciphers from Dynryd Row, when I can't enter the damn city!?

I'm not sure how to bring it up in dialogue (since I was playing as a cipher myself), but I believe you can talk to Grieving Mother to assist you with reading that piece to complete the quest.  Alternatively, (haven't heard this one done before) after you reach twin elms, you will learn that the city has been reopened and can "potentially" ask Kuran, the orlan cipher who gives you the Final Act quest, for assistance.  He's still located in Hadret House and you can have a lovely conversation regarding where he was during the slaughter.

• Like 1

I had Grieving Mother do it on the spot if I recall correctly. Also, that ended his quest line with "oh well, guess we'll never know. Let's get drunk!"

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I had Grieving Mother do it on the spot if I recall correctly. Also, that ended his quest line with "oh well, guess we'll never know. Let's get drunk!"

He keeps going on about it. Im only on A3 so I took him to Kurren. I didnt like that answer, was hoping to find a better, stronger cipher - saw that someone found another one in the A3 town but the answer is the same as Kurren so I think it continues past 'oh well'

He keeps going on about it. Im only on A3 so I took him to Kurren. I didnt like that answer, was hoping to find a better, stronger cipher - saw that someone found another one in the A3 town but the answer is the same as Kurren so I think it continues past 'oh well'

You mean you "don't" think it does right?

I don't think it does anyway. I used him from start till finish and nothing more came of it. 

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

• 2 months later...

I think I broke this quest. I cleared Cliaban Rilag without Edér in my party and picke up the standard piece. Apparently it does'nt  count as found now and I am stuck at the queststate 'Search the battlefied etc'. Really annoying since this also keeps me from completing the bounties.