Release Date

This topic has been discussed many times since the release of the trailer which was where 'winter 2004' was first mentioned. Try doing a search. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

well, yeah... Winter 2004. which unfortunately can extend to March 2005.

the date that I keep hearing from Lucas is either "Winter" or "February" - though there are rumors running on these boards, and probably others, that the game is due out the beginning of December.

the February might be a "safe date", which is why there are differences in when people think the game will be released. Also the distributor has as much say in when the game is released as the publisher in many cases, so again, the safe date is important.

I believe February is Winter also.......

Yes plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No it was worse; plenty of people said that plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised. What I'm doing now in effect is to say that plenty of people said that plenty of people said that plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised.

If this topic pops up many more times until release, then a greater number of people will have said that many people had previously said, that a considerable number of members had remarked earlier that many had pointed out to the fact that a lot of the posters mentioned, that not a small number of people have been talking about the startling phenomenon of the tendency on the part of quite a number of commentors had been directing our attention to the threads wherein plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised. :blink:

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

No it was worse; plenty of people said that plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised. What I'm doing now in effect is to say that plenty of people said that plenty of people said that plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised.

If this topic pops up many more times until release, then a greater number of people will have said that many people had previously said, that a considerable number of members had remarked earlier that many had pointed out to the fact that a lot of the posters mentioned, that not a small number of people have been talking about the startling phenomenon of the tendency on the part of quite a number of commentors had been directing our attention to the threads wherein plenty of people said that last time this topic was raised. :blink:

Have you had to much coffee 2day?

maybe the more this topic is posted about, the sooner the release date.

Come on, people! all we need is about 5 more threads about this exact same thing and the game will be released the first week of September! :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

maybe the more this topic is posted about, the sooner the release date.

Come on, people!  all we need is about 5 more threads about this exact same thing and the game will be released the first week of September!  :p

Is this some sort of cunning time distortion effect? B)

Hang on... Don't you dare do that! I'll miss Christmas and I'll miss all my deadlines at work! HK-47! Restrain this meatbag! :angry: :ph34r: :D

I got this off of Team Xbox.com "The Sith Lords will be released for the Xbox viedo game system from Microsoft and for the PC in Febuary 2005."

I was at GameStop and they guy said it was going to be relased this winter. :p

The retailers seldom do know when the exact releasedate is, just check the Lucasarts webpage every now and then until you see a releasedate for TSL.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

RPGCODEX Had this to say:

According to a recent press release sent out by LucasArts, Obsidian's upcoming sequel, KOTOR II: The Sith Lords has been confirmed for release in Winter 2004. Here's the actual quote:

"Finally, the next chapter of the award-winning original title of 2003, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords will be available just in time for the holidays in Winter 2004 on both Xbox and PC."

I hope it isn't getting rushed out the door.

This has been talked about many times before and i beleive I read that lucasarts or someone is using some stupid religoius calander that says winter 2004 can spread to Febuary. :p

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.