I'm feeling a bit stuck and the Strat guide don't give any real hints on what to do.

I have finished the quest from the creatures on lvl 12. I have killed all the mobs on lvl 13. But the spirits won't talk to me. As in, I don't get any option to retreve the pass-phrase needed to open the door which leads to lvl 14. I only get the "hello?" and "leave" option each time i try to speak with them.

Anyone know what to do?

Damn.  At least 13 levels in the Endless Paths dungeon?  Wow.  How many are there in total?  I'm currently on about level 8 or 9 I think (don't remember which).  I've only been doing a level or two at a time when I visit the strong hold, then leave to work on other quests.

I'm up to (or rather, down to) the 13th level, but I'm stuck at that door where you have to answer some question to get it to open.  And I have no idea what you have to do or say to get it to open for me.  (If I could say "Open Sesame", I would.)   Any help would be appreciated.

I'm up to (or rather, down to) the 13th level, but I'm stuck at that door where you have to answer some question to get it to open.  And I have no idea what you have to do or say to get it to open for me.  (If I could say "Open Sesame", I would.)   Any help would be appreciated.

Have you found and talked to all the spirits on the level?

As billy said, have you talked to all the spirits? If you have and still can't obtain the information, consider the fact you might not be able to um actually "talk" to them. Finish tower quest in Heritage Hill :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking for help on tower quest heritage hill. awesome game, tho i hate being stuck

Step by step directions past this point. Spoiler alert.

- Infiltrate the Woedica temple as part of the main quest to learn the password to open the tower in Heritage Hill

- Talk to Wyla at the Crucible Keep to get permission to enter Heritage Hill

- Climb to the top of the Tower and talk to the animancer there. He will direct you to Icantha (Door in the upper left part of the Heritage Hills map).

- Convince her to teach you the language of the ancients. You will gain the ability to read and speak it for the rest of the game.

- Optional: You can convince the people she holds prisoner to go to the tower. This will add an extra option to the machine.

- You can now finish the quest there by activating the machine at the top of the tower and selecting one of the options. 

Edited by srlapo