Where are all the summoning spells in PoE?

Wizard can summon a clone that shoots pretty strong missiles, i think its maybe one of the best skills in the game since it also do splash damage :D

I think its level 5 spell

Yeah, essential phantasm or something.

Also, druid does summon a...elemental?  Some slow ass flying thing that looks kinda lame imo.

Chanter can summon units. Though not at the start of the fight... 

Which is pretty much why the only time I use summons is in the big fights that last a while. Which means, not all that often. With a full party anyway.

Edit: there's some items in the game that can allow others to summon a specific thingie in fights (quick slot item) but they tend to be expensive that I've seen far. Although I think I found one of them vs. bought - I can't remember. Maybe it was a reward. My memory is horrible.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think less summons/weak summons (and forcing Chanter to have to wait to cast their summons) was a design decision to prevent players from just summoning their pets at the start of combat to be expendable meat shields while they aoe'd the hell out of the enemy.

Granted, you can still do it with the summons from items.... you just have to rest

----

Edited by Nokturnal Lex

Summoning figurines are really good. They aren't expensive at all for what they do (although I bought them pre-patch, and one of the patch notes was "adjusted figurines' prices"). Also, a lot can be found lying around. One can summon an adra beetle for instance, another one 3 shades.

^ the price for at least the Animat one has gone waayyy up post-patch.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Druid: 0

They summon Blights

Summoning figurines are really good. They aren't expensive at all for what they do (although I bought them pre-patch, and one of the patch notes was "adjusted figurines' prices"). Also, a lot can be found lying around. One can summon an adra beetle for instance, another one 3 shades.

Figurine cost went up like 1000%. Which is good because they are OP. 

Chanter can summon units. Though not at the start of the fight...

Which is pretty much why the only time I use summons is in the big fights that last a while. Which means, not all that often. With a full party anyway.

Edit: there's some items in the game that can allow others to summon a specific thingie in fights (quick slot item) but they tend to be expensive that I've seen far. Although I think I found one of them vs. bought - I can't remember. Maybe it was a reward. My memory is horrible.

Defiance Bay has one hidden you can pick up.

BTW how does one put stuff in spoiler tags using this editor?

Nevermind, figured it out, it's under "Special" bbCode. Odd...

Edited by Thrasher91604

Wizard: 0

Druid: 0

Priest: 0

Cipher: 0

This is one of the fun aspects in BG you could build an entire caster party around. 

The onlt thing ive seen are illusion proctection or healing/utillity....its a bit sad tbh :/

Wizard 1

Druid 3 (Also, blights are nasty with their AoE attacks)

Priest 0

Cipher 0

Chanter 6

Versus BG1's:

Priest 3 (animate dead, summon animal I & II)

Wizard 3 (monster summoning I, II, III)

BG2 may or may not have about 25 arcane summoning spells alone, clearly smashing PE.  That said, the whole BG series is particularly guilty of "change the color of this spell or summon, use it again in three levels."

Edited by anameforobsidian