Why not every mobs give XP ?

You get XP for fighting new types of enemy -- until you completely unlock their entry in the bestiary, after which you've learned all they can teach you and you don't get any more XP.

The first several times you kill a new type of monster, your combat log will show what percent of the bestiary you've unlocked for them.

DID YOU KNOW: *Missing String*

Yeah, I get smarter I enter a new place. Or when I say yes to someone when they ask me for help (presumably they ask me for help b/c I already know how to do what they ask me to do). L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

They aren't but outside of assassins and the like you still get plenty of xp in most cases.  More examples of why the xp system as is is offcenter. There's good there but lots of bad and illogic at times too.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, I get smarter I enter a new place. Or when I say yes to someone when they ask me for help (presumably they ask me for help b/c I already know how to do what they ask me to do). L0L

I see you're just as dumb and trollish as ever. Learning new things seems to be outside your vocabulary.

Edited by Thrasher91604