in love with PoE & Soundtrack

i already said thank you in an other Topic, but i cant stop be proud about your game! I like it soooooo much. And also the Soundtrack is so great... My questions is it possible to buy a real cd from the soundtrack ? i know i own the digital copy, so maybe i could burn it on my own... but i would like to know if its available in original from you Obsidian... i have already the baldurs gate, icewind dale and jade empire soundtrack in my book shelf and i want to add yours, too.

pls advise if possible :-) Thank you so much for everything!

Edited by synfrei
  • Like 6

i already said thank you in an other Topic, but i cant stop be proud about your game! I like it soooooo much. And also the Soundtrack is so great... My questions is it possible to buy a real cd from the soundtrack ? i know i own the digital copy, so maybe i could burn it on my own... but i would like to know if its available in original from you Obsidian... i have already the baldurs gate, icewind dale and jade empire soundtrack in my book shelf and i want to add yours, too.

Thanks for your support! I don't know if a cd is still possible. We had a limited edition one that backers could add on, but I don't think we're still making them anymore.

• Like 1

Thanks for your support! I don't know if a cd is still possible. We had a limited edition one that backers could add on, but I don't think we're still making them anymore.

Speaking of which, do you know when those of us with the add on will get CDs?  Will they come with the Collectors Edition?  Im in europe so I still dont have mine yet

Would be so great if a soundtrack CD would be possible/available again, if not and someone got one and dont need it - let me know pls ;-)

I must admit, the soundtrack is probably my favourite aspect of the game, if I were to pick one.

The background tracks are always spot-on, never intrusive (eg never "stealing" the attention from what's going on on-screen), and very fitting their respective scene. Even the menu theme is really enjoyable and I find myself leaving the menu screen on for a few seconds, rather than frantically and instantly clicking "load/continue", so that I can take in some more of that piece.

The one piece that does stand out as vaguely meh is the combat theme which, given the amount of combat in the game (a lot), will be heard over and over again, ending up feeling a tad repetitive. But I'm nitpicking really.

Good job on the music, it makes for a lovely soundtrack when leisurely driving around the mountains where I live.

• Like 1

I’m selling these fine leather jackets.

You can make your own CD if you bought the addition that comes with the Soundtrack. Heck, they even included cover art you can print out!

I still haven't had time to try and extract the ambient sounds. That's what I really want.

Anyhoo, have the soundtrack on my phone and have been listening to it for the past few weeks to and from work. Really good stuff.

• Like 2