The Gamespot review

2) The combat is really good and I can see why some people would prefer it.

Nope. Tic-tac-toe combat is anything *but* really good. Was a strong backer but when they announced the TB combat I crossed it off the list. 

Other than that the game is not bad at all. 

As for Pillars, personal score would be 8/10. Enjoying it immensely but certain aspects could have done with more polish/inclusion. 

Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?

What about now?

Also, D:OS didn't have any game-breaking bugs at launch.

Mhuhahahaha...

There were plenty of them, along with zillions of common bugs. But since it's not Obsidian no one ever bothers to get angry about them (for whatever reason).

(And yes, this is coming from someone who really liked D:OS too)

I haven't really taken track of how well they squashed them, waiting on the big rebalance patch myself for second run.

Edited by Hassat Hunter
  • Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Speaking of D:OS, did they end up fixing the combat dificulty with patches? Not sure it could be fixed at all but who knows... Ended up ditching it after about 20 hours or so, since story and the like felt kinda bland and silly, and with combat that turned into kind of mini game that you had endure between conversation there was nothing interesting in that game for me...

AFAIK they're still working on the big balance patch.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Also, D:OS didn't have any game-breaking bugs at launch.

Mhuhahahaha...

There were plenty of them, along with zillions of common bugs. But since it's not Obsidian no one ever bothers to get angry about them (for whatever reason).

Fact is, D:OS *still* has game-breaking bugs being reported in the forums on occasion. This isn't a mark against the game at all; this is in fact pretty damn normal.

• Like 1