sith lords

They are an up and coming pop band

Anybody need a backstage pass ? Only 20 Credits :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I will agree on that! Where are the forum moderators? This pic is a real offense to these great boards...

Please try to keep them clean.

Cheers.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I think this board is surpassing the Bioware-forum in threads that go waaaay off-topic

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's a picture of her.

then it ain't doing "her" any favours.

besides, chicks who post pictures of "themselves" on the internet are usually actually fat balding truckers from cleveland.

dumber than a bag of hammers

They are an up and coming pop band

You know, this reminds me of that episode in Love Hina, where Motoko and Shinobu has their own little pop band, called "Sword and Flower" (or was it "Flower and Sword"?) in order to 'save' Naru or somesuch. I don't know why, though.

Anyway, there's no chance in hell that this info will be given out at this juncture. You'll just have to wait until the game goes gold.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

It's a picture of her.

besides, chicks who post pictures of "themselves" on the internet are usually actually fat balding truckers from cleveland.

Word.

C'mon, people. Everyone knows that!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Trying to keep this thread to topic, i think that the names of the so called "Sith Lords" will be well hidden until you play the game for yourself. But they will probably have a names with a "eerie" tone to it, like:

- Darth Dhoon

- Darth Kutarni

- Darth Zoor

Yeah <_<

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trying to keep this thread to topic, i think that the names of the so called "Sith Lords" will be well hidden until you play the game for yourself. But they will probably have a names with a "eerie" tone to it, like:

- Darth Dhoon

- Darth Kutarni

- Darth Zoor

Yeah <_>

There has to be room for a Darth Molitor in there somewhere... would make a lot of Fallout fans happy :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hey sojiro seta! What are you doing here? I thought you had become a wanderer after kenshin kicked your butt (in volume 16 I think)... :lol:

I have all the volumes of the Rurouni Kenshin manga, so I know the story pretty well... believe me sanosuke sagara was way lot cooler than sojiro.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Darth Ethon

Darth Tenzor

Darth Saddamus

Darth Bush (whops!)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Darth Feargus?

There used to be a tradition for Feargus cameo appearances in Infinity Engine games...

Edit: and Fallout2 too...