Why do these two characters have different Health scores?

Cryptomancer

Question

post-114234-0-52638700-1428377231_thumb.jpg

vs

post-114234-0-85955300-1428377231_thumb.jpg

Yes, I cheated the stats, but they're equivalent. Same class and level. None of them have any items or active buffs that change stats, yet they have different amounts of health.

The correct amount should be 376. Now I assume that 375 is a rounding error, but where in the hell did 427 come from?

I have another pair of characters, again with the same race/class/level/attribute scores, and they also have mismatching health.

Why?

3 answers to this question

I'm unclear on how you're okay with characters having all 20's but are wary of 50 more health.  That's what crosses the threshold of your tolerance level for cheating?

Without more information it is hard to know what is causing the problem.  Check under Active Effects and see if maybe some of the characters have an effect that the others do not.  There is a potion, and I think also a spell, iirc, that will raise your health by 50 for a while.  Aside from that, maybe you made an error when modifying the characters, or maybe the method you used to modify them broke your characters or the save itself (causing the game to miscalculate their health).  If you're using a mod you might want to check with whoever made the mod; they might have some insight into the situation.

Because stat cheating is something that I specifically did with a known, intended outcome. Differing health numbers is a bug. I fail to see the relation.

There are no differences in active effects, no active spells or consumables. I used built-in console commands to change the stats and I have no mods installed.

Ok, I managed to fix this problem by using the ChangeClass console command in IEmod. I have no idea why that worked, but it did. So if anyone else has this problem, that's the solution. Just use ChangeClass <character name> <class> and walk your way through the levels and then you'll have the correct value.