Hi there, 
So i've been playing like at least 20 hours on my monk, which was my very first character, and i've grown weary from playing the monk class, it just doesn't appeal to me. So I thought i'd might give the Priest class a shot. 

Have you guys had any positive or negative experiences with playing Priest as your main class, and is there something specific I should know about it before re-rolling my main character? :) 

Dont understand why people reroll like that you can get any class in any part of the game why start over just to change your main :S

Anyways, priests are great buffers you'll be okay, rly not much mistake you can make with choices. Make sure you max int tho its huge on priest.

Dont understand why people reroll like that you can get any class in any part of the game why start over just to change your main :S

Anyways, priests are great buffers you'll be okay, rly not much mistake you can make with choices. Make sure you max int tho its huge on priest.

I get your point of view, i really do. 

However, even though I would be spending a lot of hours almost reliving every single quest i've done so far on my current class, then it just feels different having your main character as the role you really see fit to your playstyle, rather than just treat your main character as if it's just another mercenary in your party. 

• Like 2