Awesome Game.... Do it again!

That's all really. I've missed this genre of game for so long. Never understood why it was essentially abandoned (with the exception of Dragon Age). Love the story... keep it going. I'll throw more money at you.

Moogoo

• Like 15

Dragon Age Origins was similar if you played in in top down camera view.

Pretty much the only way I played through all of that game. :grin:

And yes, I can't wait for the PoE expansion.

I completely agree. If they make it I will.....hmm nm that doesn't quite sound right.  Just keep making em and I'll keep buying em.  There that's better :D  Absolutely love this game and yeah Dragon Age w/top down view was as close as we'd come until POE. 

I remember when I made videos of DAO, I had a plethora of idiots commenting on my videos:

Why are you always pausing every second?

Why are you playing fully zoomed out like that?

Proceed to reply / PM them the most abusive **** I can imagine such as telling them to go rape and impregnate their own mothers followed up by /delete their comment and ignore user.

... Then I get 'Your account is in good standing' and 'Heres a youtube partnership deal'. How I lol.

Edited by Mungri

I remember when I made videos of DAO, I had a plethora of idiots commenting on my videos:

Why are you always pausing every second?

Why are you playing fully zoomed out like that?

Proceed to reply / PM them the most abusive **** I can imagine such as telling them to go rape and impregnate their own mothers followed up by /delete their comment and ignore user.

.... dude. Over-reaction much?

• Like 1

Absolutely.  I can't wait for expansions and sequels.

Same.

I'm barely into it, but it just feels...

I don't know.

Right.

Like the games which made me fall in love with PC Gaming way back, albeit with a better presentation.

I've supported a few Kickstarters in my time.

This one sits next to FTL as ones I've come away more than satisfied by.

Rape insults because of a video game. And you're publicly gloating about it.

You are pretty much a horrible person.

Twitter is somewhere over there ->

Go post a SJW outrage post.

It just sounds like something a 15 year old would do.

Last I checked, not telling people to defile their family members because you didn't like them didn't fall under the "social justice" category. It fell under the "decent person" category.

Edited by Bryy
  • Like 2

Rape insults because of a video game. And you're publicly gloating about it.

You are pretty much a horrible person.

Twitter is somewhere over there ->

Go post a SJW outrage post.

I think "contempt" better sums up people's opinions about you right now, not "outrage."

• Like 2

With the exception of Dragon Age?  That game was nothing like IE games.

Yes and no. While Dragon Age was not (and was specifically not trying to mimic) the Infinity Engine style, it was them trying to merge the old with the new, to try to make a modern or even post-modern Baldur's Gate. 

Last I checked, not telling people to defile their family members because you didn't like them didn't fall under the "social justice" category. It fell under the "decent person" category.

IRL yes. Online no.

So basically what you're saying is if you could get away with it in real life, you would. Okay. Because that's what the "it's just the internet" argument really means.

Edited by Bryy

Never understood why it was essentially abandoned (with the exception of Dragon Age). Love the story... keep it going. I'll throw more money at you.

I think it was abandoned because consoles.  Neither console hardware nor the typical console player was suited to the genre.

Absolutely awesome for me too.

I love this kind of games. BG/IWN like please. Just add more ridiculous battles like versus Dragons or a Lich that continuously casts 1 hit kill spells.

Don't do DA, KOTOR type stuff. Its too arcade like.