Exceeded my expectations!

I finally had some real time to experience PE. I always believed in this team, but what the PE team delivered is stupendous! The writing is so much like reading a very well written book. (Attention storytellers this is a great platform for the future of story telling, history or biographies.) The game play melds with the story and the game mechanics so well, that at times I could not tell the difference, it's as if I was actually creating a unique storyline, that adds to the main plot and somehow incorporates itself to subsequent play through (with other characters created by the experience of past games.) I can't say enough thank yous! For the game I know has set the stage for a new form of rich, deep and interactive storytelling.

I fully expect a tool set of sort so we can make our own adventures and share with everyone who wants to do so. Expansions are a must-have. This game has it all and still has room for improvement and further creativity.

The one thing I want to see more depth is the development of my shapeshifer (druid). For example leveling of the shapes like the character and the ability to merge two known shapes to create a hybrid. More control over ability choices and the use of shapes out of combat and in events.

The one thing I love above all is the incorporation of the "text events" I would like to see that evolve in time to full voice acting. The art and sound/music perfect Love it!

Now the one thing above all that needs fixing is the load time. It truly detracts. So much that I had a few choice words for it the other night because I was so immersed in my game and when I left the map I was on to another it took so long, the flow of my experience was disrupted long enough to remember I was jut playing my fantasy game not creating it.

Another thing that can enhance the experience is the self written biography, brilliant idea and love it but needs to have more relevance. For example when the game is completed the characters biography can be incorporated in a book in game and even tied into side quests. So if I play a game and then a friend does another. The two games can in some way be part of the other.

Well I am in danger of turning this into a poorly written novel. So I will conclude by saying I do not regret backing this project and I will continue to do so. Thank you again!

PS. I am still looking for my dragon shape in game. I know it must be there somewhere. I will explore every corner with my druid until I find it...

• Like 5

Knowledge and harmony, an isometric universal path. May this be our next epic quest immortalized! Seek the crest where the fish and dragon meet…

I finally had some real time to experience PE. I always believed in this team, but what the PE team delivered is stupendous! The writing is so much like reading a very well written book. (Attention storytellers this is a great platform for the future of story telling, history or biographies.) The game play melds with the story and the game mechanics so well, that at times I could not tell the difference, it's as if I was actually creating a unique storyline, that adds to the main plot and somehow incorporates itself to subsequent play through (with other characters created by the experience of past games.) I can't say enough thank yous! For the game I know has set the stage for a new form of rich, deep and interactive storytelling.

I totally agree, the past years I found several good RPG lacking in quality in the writing and plot, even they are really good ( Gothic, drakensang, blackguards, etc)  , but I found this game very enjoyable. Even I am not a native english, I found the writing going good to really good, and it is nice to have not only the dialog, but too descriptions of the characters, information about what are they doing when talking to you, etc. 

• Like 1