i found a pretty awesome one toward the very end of the game, but you have to beat a fairly tough boss and you won't have much of the game left to do

edit: this is the spoilers section  so i'll say that you have to beat the sky dragon to get it, and its found in act three

Edited by Whiteguy1x

Haba's Hammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]
Jarpie's Warhammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Cant say anything special about it (all uniques merchant selling there is junk).

There are 2 more unique warhammers, I guess 1 from tough boss (no idea what stats) and one elsewhere.

Edited by ErlKing

Yeah, Shatterstar is pretty good, and it's nice that it can be enchanted further. I have Pallegina using it in my current playthrough. Anything else?

I've just started having Pallegina using a warhammer as well so that she can use a shield to boost her defenses.  At least at the moment, her base defenses aren't particularly special, so using a greatsword leaves her somewhat vulnerable in melee.  And if I want to make the most of her weapon skill set of Soldier, the only 1H melee weapon in that set is warhammer.

Haba's Hammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Jarpie's Warhammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Cant say anything special about it (all uniques merchant selling there is junk).

There are 2 more unique warhammers, I guess 1 from tough boss (no idea what stats) and one elsewhere.

both of those, and most of the items in that store are actually just "exquisite" level items with fancy names attached.

they do have some different models to look at though, so if you want the small boost in accuracy and damage before you hit level 8 and can do it yourself, I suppose those are alright.

but again, there is really nothing special about them.

shatterstar is the only unique warhammer you can get early, IIRC.  though, mind you, it is an excellent weapon, especially if you are playing a tanky character, as it gives you free increased aggro.

the other two you can get later are Godansthunyr (which is another excellent war hammer) and Strike Hard, which does good damage.

anywho, if the idea is wondering if you can build on being a war hammer user in this game, the answer is yes, you can, just fine.

Edited by Ichthyic
  • Like 1

Yeah, Shatterstar is pretty good, and it's nice that it can be enchanted further. I have Pallegina using it in my current playthrough. Anything else?

I've just started having Pallegina using a warhammer as well so that she can use a shield to boost her defenses.  At least at the moment, her base defenses aren't particularly special, so using a greatsword leaves her somewhat vulnerable in melee.  And if I want to make the most of her weapon skill set of Soldier, the only 1H melee weapon in that set is warhammer.

You should tweak her stats to make her less crappy, that's what I did with most of the companions. Not min-maxed or optimal mind you, just not pants on head retarded.

both of those, and most of the items in that store are actually just "exquisite" level items with fancy names attached.

they do have some different models to look at though, so if you want the small boost in accuracy and damage before you hit level 8 and can do it yourself, I suppose those are alright.

but again, there is really nothing special about them.

shatterstar is the only unique warhammer you can get early, IIRC.  though, mind you, it is an excellent weapon, especially if you are playing a tanky character, as it gives you free increased aggro.

the other two you can get later are Godansthunyr (which is another excellent war hammer) and Strike Hard, which does good damage.

anywho, if the idea is wondering if you can build on being a war hammer user in this game, the answer is yes, you can, just fine.

Alright, cool.