Can monks use Dangerous Implements to acquire wounds? Just a thought.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I have now tested this, and it does actually work, allowing you to build a 100% ranged DPS monk. I'm not sure it's useful for anything but a gimmick, but it has a nice synergy with Moon godlike heal.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

It has a lot of synergies, in fact ! Swift Blows, Turning Wheel, the talent that adds shock damage to Swift Blows... I would actually go with Human, so I can get more accuracy and damage below 50% endurance.

Those are usable with ranged attacks?

Nice.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Swift/Lighting Blows certainly works, that's what I had on the level 6 monk I tested it on. And the arrow reflecting power.

Faster than I can use them. I did put my dex to max and wore no armour though.

Edited by Fardragon