Questions to Dev's - take 3

So here's my question: will KOTOR 2 contain such linear bugs? Will players be slaves of forced storyline? I mean there is some scenario backbone but in KOTOR 1 were obvious situations that should be at least random. I consider that whole Leviathan-Bastila-Dark Side as biggest bug of modern RPGs ever. My opinion about the game radically changed after Leviathan and I want to know if KOTOR 2 is intended to have such bugs or not

"Bugs?" I bug is something that happens that is not intended. In terms of the storyline, the Leviathan-Bastila-Dark Side thing made sense. You certainly could not make something like that random....consider itw as there that the Revan revalation (patent pending) occurred. It was integral to the plot. And the game had already set the stance for Bastila's turn. She was brash, conceited, and impulsive. I knew she would be interested in the Dark Side.

Yes....it WOULD have been nice if you could have prevented it, but KOTOR 2 will allow us to dynamically affect the alignment of NPCs, so we'll get our cake and eat it too this time.

Are you a dev? It's not you that I asked.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Are you a dev? It's not you that I asked.

Your rudness is uncalled for. He was simply pointing out that your example was poor plotting, not a bug. You do not need to be a developer to know the definition of a bug.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Yeah I know but to me Leviathan Thing is a bug. And if this is dev-question-thread

there shouldn't be discussions between non-devs (I think) cause now when Alanshu

answered me I should answer him and we'd have entire discussion already...I simply asked question to devs and I don't want 20 page long small-talk. I just want to know if KOTOR 2 is intended to be bugged or not.

Of course my intention wasn't to be rude to Alanshu I just expressed it in a bad way (I didn't mean to be offensive just too tired for another round-hope you understand). My apologies Alanshu then.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

If you mean, does the game have any references to the EU, then absolutely.

Heh. I would think that would be a given, seeing as how it takes place in the EU. :p

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

This is a question to all developers out there, pls can u tell us why the Xbox version will be released earlier than the PC and international version. We must know, or we will get thread after thread about why PCGamers "...why hav been fosaken."

An explanation pls. If u dont hav one fine, but will we ever get one? and from who?

all i want to know is(very vague but clear):

Are there any sightings of purple Twi'lek in the game? Possibly female, ex-sith ones which may have had connections with the academy on Korriban?

this question was brought to you by the association of appreciation of a certain purple female twi'lek which, due to us having to bge as vague as possible, cannot directly be named.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yuck, begone with that abused stripper!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: