Questions to Dev's - take 3

silence, you!

(keep it vague or we wont get an answer)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

all i want to know is(very vague but clear):

Are there any sightings of purple Twi'lek in the game? Possibly female, ex-sith ones which may have had connections with the academy on Korriban?

this question was brought to you by the association of appreciation of a certain purple female twi'lek which, due to us having to bge as vague as possible, cannot directly be named.

Not to put words in the mouths of the Developers, but consider the possible outcomes of the Uthar-Yuthura feud:

Betray Yuthura, then kill Uthar - Yuthura dies

Betray Uthar, then kill Yuthura - Yuthura dies

Betray Yuthura, spare Uthar- Yuthura dies

Betray Uthar, spare Yuthura, leave at Dark Side - Yuthura lives, but is still with Sith

Betray Uthar, spare Yuthura, turn to Light Side before Leviathan - Yuthura lives at first, then probably dies in the Sith attack on Dantooine

Betray Uthar, spare Yuthura, turn to Light Side after Leviathan - Yuthura lives and goes in search of the Jedi; still very possible she dies in the purge pre-saged in what we know of KOTOR II

Betray them both - Yuthura dies

In six out of seven of these outcomes, Yuthura is either dead, likely to be dead, or still a Sith.

In other words, in most people's games, I would wager she ended up a corpse. She's unlikely to make a return.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

In other words, in most people's games, I would wager she ended up a corpse. She's unlikely to make a return.

There was a lot of corpses returning from Bg1 to appear in Bg2... so you can never break our hopes! Nevah!!

It has been established that persons who have recently died have been returning to life and committing acts of murder. A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No problem....When it came to games i went through dissappointment a few times and it really sucks.....So I know how you guys feel....Lied to...But whats done is done...The only thing you can do now is find another game and play that....Today is one of the happier days of this month knowing that I will be getting KOTOR 2 in December....But there is a downside...My parents are gonna have to fight the tons of other people who wanna get the games I want for Christmas....Especially KOTOR 2...Enough of my rambling...Remain calm...the game will come for you PC gamers real soon

No problem....When it came to games i went through dissappointment a few times and it really sucks.....So I know how you guys feel....Lied to...But whats done is done...The only thing you can do now is find another game and play that....Today is one of the happier days of this month knowing that I will be getting KOTOR 2 in December....But there is a downside...My parents are gonna have to fight the tons of other people who wanna get the games I want for Christmas....Especially KOTOR 2...Enough of my rambling...Remain calm...the game will come for you PC gamers real soon

hmm as a fellow x-box user, do what I've done. Go to EB games, or wherever is closer, and preorder the game.

PC requires more work than Xbox. Usually PC ends up being slightly less clunky and better done. Also, the PC version will include different languages and be able to set itself to your computer's configurations. They may also be trying to make it easier for SP2ers.

Obsidian's just doing their best. Do try to get over it, it's just a game. Not the end of the world, but a game.

And there's always KOTNR or KOTOR 3. Then we can look forward to either same time or more suggested information/lies. Take your pick.

Fnord.

I can imagine that you Devlopers can't be really specific when adressign this question...In KOTOR x-box live added the yavin station and some weapons, this was the same content that shipped with the pc. It made it kinda point less to own the x-box version if you compared the two games; ie. the x-box version was more expensive than the pc once you added on x-box live. So for the KOTOR II can we expect more of the same, or will it be that there will be x-box live additional content that exceeds the scope of its predecessor?

I'm hoping for more than just items, but maybe additional sidequests as well.

I can imagine that you Devlopers can't be really specific when adressign this question...In KOTOR x-box live added the yavin station and some weapons, this was the same content that shipped with the pc.  It made it kinda point less to own the x-box version if you compared the two games; ie. the x-box version was more expensive than the pc once you added on x-box live.  So for the KOTOR II can we expect more of the same, or will it be that there will be x-box live additional content that exceeds the scope of its predecessor?

I'm hoping for more than just items, but maybe additional sidequests as well.

Why do the PCers deserve anything special for getting the game later? If you get something it should already be on the xbox version in my opinion.

Becouse consoles suck and PC is a cradle of CRPGs. If LA humiliated us in favor of xboxers then we should get some compensation. You play first and you loose something. Simple enough for a console punk to understand?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Becouse consoles suck and PC is a cradle of CRPGs. If LA humiliated us in favor of xboxers then we should get some compensation. You play first and you loose something. Simple enough for a console punk to understand?

:(:huh:

Whoa, now that just isn't right. Console punk, eh? I brought a Xbox, so I am a punk?

Nice way to show that you deserve something, and just how mature you are, because with that attitude, if I were in charge, you wouldn't be getting anything.

If you're going to go on being like that, then go right ahead, because it's making you look worse.